Weight: 21 lbs, 12 oz. (90th percentile)
Height: 29 inches (90th percentile)
Head: 48cm (95th percentile)
What Drew is doing at 8 months:
- He has 4 teeth. 2 on the bottom and 2 on the top that have just broken through.
- He's had two colds in two months but bounced back pretty quickly from both.
- He is scooting and rolling like a mad man but has not started to crawl yet.
- He's "talking" and babbling up a storm. His favorite word is "dada" but I get a "momma" every great once in a while.
- He's sleeping pretty consistently through the night (oh I hope I dont jnx myself!!)
- He gives kisses now. When you tell him to give you a kiss, he opens his mouth really wide and tries to gnaw your face off. It's adorable.
- He loves to scream at the top of his lungs.
- He's got quite the appetite. He's eating at least 8 tablespoons of cereal a day. Also he's on fruits and veggies and will be starting meats and yogurts very soon.
- He's had mashed potatoes, noodles and squash and acts like it's the worst food in the entire world. He starts gagging and making the "yucky" face. He'd much rather just play with it instead of eat it. So far, he loves his green beans and pretty much and fruit mixed with his cereal. He's not too keen on carrots or peas.
- He gets this very cheesy grin on his face sometimes that cracks me up. Such a ham!
- He knows Nannu Abela, Sonny, Nannu's birds, his name, mom and dad.
- His most favorite toys are the remote control and cell phone. Already into technology!!
- He can stand unsopported but not for very long.
- He loves patty cake and peekaboo.
- He still loves bath time and by the end, there is more water on the floor and on daddy then there is left in the tub!