Sunday, July 4, 2010

Cell Phone Pics and Videos: 0-4 Months, cont'd

Here are a few more from the 0-4 month time period:































My auntie and I taking a snooze!






























My daddy and I taking a snooze!






























Getting ready for the Deadliest Catch premiere:






























Definitely 'Heaven Sent':















First almost smile caught on camera:















My auntie IS the best!















First real smile caught on camera!  Grandma Abela made me laugh!















Go Blue!















My little chunker!















Daddy getting me to smile:













































Watching World Cup Soccer with my grandpa!















Love those cheeks!















Holding my own bottle!















Great-Nanna feeding me my bottle:















Aunt Melissa bought me this onesie from the real NYC:





















No comments:

Post a Comment