Sunday, March 6, 2011

First Injury...My Poor Dude!

We knew it was just a matter of time with as much as he has been pulling up on things and actually trying to climb on them.  He's been falling here and there but nothing like this morning.  Drew was playing with one of the toys he got for his birthday and as he was climbing up, he lost his balance and managed to hit his lip on it on his way down.

I knew something was wrong when I heard the scream and saw the blood coming from his mouth.  Turns out he managed to get a pretty nice fat lip going once we got the bleeding to stop.  Poor kiddo!!  I am sure I felt worse than he did since he was back to playing not even 5 minutes later and I am sure this is just the start of the bumps and bruises that come along with the toddler years!

Hopefully it heals by the time next weekend comes since we are getting family pictures taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment