Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Drew's Newest Toy: Play Kitchen

When Drew and I visited our good friends, there was a play kitchen that Drew just fell in love with.  He loved opening and closing the doors and playing with the pots and pans.  So when we got home, I immediately started looking for one to buy him.  The trip involved 3 trips to Walmart (oh how I hate that store!!!) and lots of shopping online but I finally found what I wanted for a good price!!

It took daddy and I a few hours to put together but I am so happy we got it for him!  He loves it and I hope against hope that he plays with this kitchen instead of going into the real kitchen and banging mommy's cabinets open and closed a million times!!!!  Probably not, but it's worth a try!


Here's a video of Drew seeing his kitchen for his first time.  These moments are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment