Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving with our little man!  We first went and visited grandma and grandpa Todd and great-grandma Shaw.  It was such a fun time!  Grandma even bought Drew his first drumset.

Here is my little stud in his Thanksgiving outfit.  My good friend Sarah let me borrow this ridiculously cute shirt and tie and Drew really wore it well.  He should be a model!















Drew and his momma:


Drew and Grandma Shaw.  One of my favorite pictures!

Love the look of love by both of them in this picture.
Drew with his grandma and grandpa Todd:
After visiting with grandma and grandpa Todd, we headed over to spend the rest of Thanksgiving with my side of the family.  We had to change Drew and put him in his second Thanksgiving outfit of the day.  The jeans were a little tight so we put him in something a tad more comfortable.

Posing with auntie mary:


And cousin Brian and Alexa:
Nanna always feeding Drew.  :)  Munching on one of his favorites...a loaf of bread!



Auntie Theresa and Uncle Nick posing with me:

My nanna and nannu Abela:

And finally a family picture.
















What a great Thanksgiving it was. Drew did so well and I am so glad cause we had a lot to be thankful for...first and foremost, him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment