Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 5 of 365: A HodgePodge, if You Will!

Steven took all of Day 5's photos of our little man while I was at work and I have to say, he did a wonderful job!!  

Who doesn't love a crying baby.  I know, we are probably evil for capturing this but he's going through a stage where he cries and whines a lot because we won't let him have his way allllll the time.  This is proof!


No one should be shocked by now that Drew is playing with something with buttons.  Of course, the remote control!  By the way, this is one of my favorite pics ever!!


We used to be able to throw him off by pressing the auxiliary button so he couldn't really do anything to the TV.  Now the kid knows exactly how to press the satellite button to get the TV to work.  He may not talk yet but he is dang smart!!!


I'm fixing it dad!!!


oh my goodness, the hairline (cowlick??) is horrid!!!


What a kid!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment