Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 9 of 365: Sleepy Time

Today, for the most part, was a good day for Drew.  He went to costco with nanna and nannu and even tried a hot dog for the first time (which, of course, he loved).  By the time I got home from work, my little dude was in a major mood!  :(  He barely wanted his dinner and was generally pretty fussy.  I got him home and he immediately wanted to go lay down (please Lord, we just got over the sickies) and barely let me change him in his jammies.

Once I did, I knew I was running out of time to get a pic so getting it in his crib all snuggled with his buddies is what I did.  He was pretty upset before I got the camera out but when he did, at least I managed to get a little smile out of him.  After the few pictures, he fell asleep in 2 minutes flat.  Poor dude.  And he had a good nap today!!  I am chalking it up to the full moon.

The flash kind of startled him.  :)


There's my little dude's smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment