Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 7 of 365: Lots of Playing Fun!

Today was a fun day.  Daddy and Drew started getting into mischief by having a fake food fight with the pieces we got Drew for Christmas!  Drew immediately caught on to the mischief and while I don't necessarily agree with fake food being launched across my living room, I do love that little twinkle my Drew gets in his eye.  That kid is allllll boy!!!

Don't worry though, we didn't go to long without playing with something with buttons.  Today, it was mommy's alarm clock in our bedroom.  I can't tell you how many times that alarm clock has gone off at such weird times.  Just another day in the Todd household!!

Goofball!!


Getting ready to launch some eggs.  Look at that twinkle...


Watching his dad...


Having fun!!!




Ahhhh yes, can't go too long without pressing some buttons!


"Don't tell me what to do mommmmmm!!!"


"I'm not done pushing buttons yet!!!"



"OK, now I am thirsty from pushing all those buttons!"


And for a dear friend of mine that told me that I don't have enough of pictures of me with my little man:


No comments:

Post a Comment